Newegg Super EggSaver

ZeusGamer

Admirable
I know a lot of you have used this from Newegg Shipping. My question is, I ordered an Asus ROG Swift from them on a Friday [February 19th] and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow [February 26th]. I've been tracking this package every single day and it has not moved from Zionsville, IN since the 23rd. I'm not sure if they're just too lazy to update the shipping info or it's bugged out. Do you guys think it will arrive on time tomorrow?

One more important note, they used FedEx to deliver this monitor.

Solution
If it's shipped by truck the shipment won't get updated until it hits the next shipping facility and is scanned. I've had this happen tons of times.

ZeusGamer

Admirable

Ah I see.
Thank you very much!
I just hope that they arrive on time. I've been awaiting for this monitor for almost a week now.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah when you choose the cheap option it gets shipped by truck as opposed to air, and that's usually why they have the "estimated delivery times" next to those options, but those aren't exactly what one would call "accurate". :lol:

ZeusGamer

Admirable

I know what you mean. This is actually the first time I've used this Super EggSaver :lol:
My Amazon Prime just expired and I didn't feel like forking out another $99 just to renew it. So I used Newegg to buy my product. Thanks for the input anyway.

g-unit1111

Titan

I ordered a laptop from Toshiba and it shipped through China and went through Korea, and then to Irvine, and got to my work like two days before UPS said it was supposed to arrive. :lol:

ZeusGamer

Admirable

Really? How many days did it take to arrive to you from the day you ordered it?

ZeusGamer

Admirable

That's amazing. Well I really hope that it arrives either today or tomorrow. It'll be the first time that I am going to experience G-SYNC. So you can assume how excited I am and how impatient I'm getting by the minute :lol:

g-unit1111

Titan

I ordered a graphics card from Tiger Direct and I remember it took like almost a week because Tiger Direct's headquarters is in Florida and I'm in California. So by truck it probably took at least 3 - 4 days, but I ordered it on like a Thursday so it took longer than that to get here.

ZeusGamer

Admirable

That's almost the same as my situation. I ordered my monitor on Friday and it's coming somewhere close to Indiana. Right now, I'm checked the tracking, it's still in Zionsville, IN. It's been there since the 23rd. I really hope I get that monitor this week. I've been so excited ever since I ordered it!

sativarg

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
this may be one of those well DA! moments but I was tracking an Item from Ebay and it seemed to be stuck in the middle of Nebraska for ever... It came unexpectedly and I was miffed because I planned to be ready and waiting. I went and looked again after I left the sticky note on the door for the UPS guy. It was still "stuck" right where it was before... I got a tiny bit wiser and hit Ctrl F5 and the page reloaded... Deliver note no safe place to ... left note... "D'oh!" :^P