Klevv Urbane SSD Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We recently tested a low-cost Zotac SSD that uses Phison's S10 controller. Today, we benchmarking an SSD from a lesser-known brand with the same processor, but paired with premium 15nm Toshiba Toggle-mode flash.

Klevv Urbane SSD Review : Read more

MrMilli79

Honorable
Feb 26, 2016
In 'Sequential Steady State', 'Random Write Steady State' and 'Service Time' the Sandisk Extreme Pro is in its own class. Those are some of the most important metrics for pro users. The Extreme Pro is so overlooked. Costs barely more than the 850 EVO and less than the 850 Pro.

G

How come the TBW endurance numbers are so high? They don't sound right to me...

Sounds like BS to me also, since this is 15 nm mlc? No way this has such high endurance.

Lutfij

Titan
To be honest, all these tests may be the end all be all criteria for this SSD once their pricing is revealed. As the article culminated, the price of this unit will show itself off in the order of the pack of competitive/premium SSD's. I for one think they might just bump up their warranty period as was the case with XFX and some other brands that offered only 3~ years and bumped them to second tier warranty whereby the device bought second hand could yet benefit from secondary ownership warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS