can't open apps founded through search

gundude500

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
Hello,
Recently i bought a laptop from msi (gs60 6qe). It was working fine but yesterday windows defender wanted to remove some kind of file (crack that i never even used). I said okay and defender deleted the file. After that my device was rebooted. When i signed in to my account it looked like the account was reset (windows BG, apps sorted...) i signed out and in again and then everything was how it was. Everything seemed fine. Then i noticed something strange. When in the search i type something like (CMD, control panel, run...) it finds the app but when im trying to open it, nothing happens. Looks like the windows doesnt even register the clicks. But i can open things like my documents from search...wierd. Also when i try to delete some kind of file it says i need premmision from "administrator" or something like that but i am the administrator, not a standard user. In fact, im the only user in this PC.........also i got the "unable to connect to the internet problem" so if someone knows how to fix it please help me. And i dont know how to enable/disable wifi card on this msi laptop. There is no button which indicates the antena. I tryed fn + f1-f12. Nothing worked......

In that case try rebuilding your index (control panel->indexing options->advanced), Win10 seems to be a bit less stable than Win8 when it comes to index errors.