Professional Custom PC Builders

barnaby32

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I was looking to purchase a new PC in the next 2-3 months and I was wondering if there were any experts that had some thoughts on the various custom PC builders. I am more interested in how they design their case and what kind of options they have in terms of craftsmanship. I do not mean their case paint jobs or their custom cooling loops, but how they organize the case for optimum airflow and overall quality of the build. I have spent a fair amount of time looking into Falcon-Northwest and Origin but any insights into other builders would also be appreciated. My budget will be in the 4.5k to 5.5k range so a premium of a couple hundred dollars for the best build quality would be fine (obviously I am already paying a large premium when I go to these high end custom builders). This computer would be strictly for gaming at 4k. I was really hoping to wait until Pascal comes out but if Nvidia announces in April that desktop GPUs are still many months off, I'll probably just order one then. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me in choosing a PC builder.