Monitor purchasing help

Solution

Considering you have a 980ti, getting a monitor that can handle only 60hz is a bad decision unless its 4k or QHD.
To get the most out of your investment a 144hz monitor is HIGHLY recommended.
There are 27 inch varieties out there, but the Asus is the best monitor for the money imo.
I'd recommend getting the Asus VQ248QE. One of the best mid-range 1080p gaming monitors out there, at just over your budget at around 240 USD where I live, definitely worth the little bit extra though.
You don't want to get a 27" monitor with 1080p, up close that small amount of pixels can look very stretched and bad on larger monitors.
This isn't much smaller, at 24" which is the sweet spot for 1080p. It has a 144hz refresh rate, meaning you can see 84 more frames than a regular monitor (60hz) resulting in a much smoother experience provided your PC is putting out the frames. It has good picture quality for a TN panel and fast response times. A great purchase imo.

Datsyukalex

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015
I'm not concerned with getting the frames I have a strix oc980ti the I would more set on a 27 simply because I currently use a 32 inch and I don't want to go much smaller I do sit close to it and don't notice pixel stretching. But it's also a TV and it is 1080p

Considering you have a 980ti, getting a monitor that can handle only 60hz is a bad decision unless its 4k or QHD.
To get the most out of your investment a 144hz monitor is HIGHLY recommended.
There are 27 inch varieties out there, but the Asus is the best monitor for the money imo.

Solution