Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Multiple times over last month. (Dmp file inside)

Solution
I tried applying new thermal paste and other stuff to my pc, and to be honest it didn't even help your pc is good just like mine it's just that Windows 10 isn't like Windows 7 i get alllooott of bsods because of Windows 10, the only thing you can do and it's one of the most holy is to downgrade to Windows 7 ( I didn't yet downgrade to Windows 7, but i will soon maybe do it).

Your pc is fine, Windows 10 is shit :p
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by running Windows Update and install all the updates available.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to your graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot your PC once the driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do observe your PC again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Your last option would be to do a clean install of Windows if all these will not work.

Hunterdnrc

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
Alright done, fingers crossed. Any other ideas in the meantime would be great.

Turkay

Reputable
May 21, 2015
I tried applying new thermal paste and other stuff to my pc, and to be honest it didn't even help your pc is good just like mine it's just that Windows 10 isn't like Windows 7 i get alllooott of bsods because of Windows 10, the only thing you can do and it's one of the most holy is to downgrade to Windows 7 ( I didn't yet downgrade to Windows 7, but i will soon maybe do it).

Your pc is fine, Windows 10 is shit :p

Solution

Turkay

Reputable
May 21, 2015

Same i think it's the windows 10 it self, back when i had the w7 i never had a bsod.