how to setup dual monitors with different resolution ?????

Dansaj

Honorable
Dec 26, 2014
I have a 24inch acer monitor as my main monitor and i got another 19 inch 1440x900 monitor to use a secondary. How do i set it up so i use them as one big displaz , because i select extended display but when i drag something its really of centered i tried messing with the resolution but no luck.

Solution
Hello... Yes... basically you have screen size and "real-estate" for Windows OS/Mouse to use... I use a 1050 x 1680 in Portrait mode on my left side and the 1080P in landscape, and the back ground image is not even between them, the mouse travel is adjusted close enough... it's not a "Perfect" Visual/Mouse World... but I can get a lot more work down on it this way, and I want third monitor sometime soon. B )

Dansaj

Honorable
Dec 26, 2014
Yes , i do make them even but when i put a window that goes througj both monitors its not even . Or the mouse control is different too. The main monitor is 1920x1080 and the seconday one is 1440x1200 or 900. The problem is i reckon in the resolutions

Hello... Yes... basically you have screen size and "real-estate" for Windows OS/Mouse to use... I use a 1050 x 1680 in Portrait mode on my left side and the 1080P in landscape, and the back ground image is not even between them, the mouse travel is adjusted close enough... it's not a "Perfect" Visual/Mouse World... but I can get a lot more work down on it this way, and I want third monitor sometime soon. B )

Solution