Computer System freezing up/blue screening

SgtFlexxx

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
So, I usually come here to look for problems that happen with my system, and it usually ends up happening...

However, these last few months I've had a reoccuring problem with my system where it blue screens out of nowhere or freezes up. I usually just put up with (which I probably shouldn't have and should have looked up into fixing it sooner), but these last few weeks have been frustrating, especially today in particular, my computer froze up 4 times in the same day.

I'm knowledgable when it comes to navigating and using my computer, but im not so sure about how to go about solving these problems. I looked in my event viewer, but making sense of what it's saying, or if it's even helpful for that matter is a tad difficult.

I'd appreciate any help in fixing my problem if someone can help navigate me through on how to fix this.

If you need any info from me, just post what you need and I'll grab it and post it.

Solution
1| Please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your audio and connected devices. Have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are all up to date?
2| Is this installation of Windows 10 based off a licence key or the free upgrade path? If a clean install have you ruled out a corrupt installer by recreating your bootable USB installer?
3| Can you recall the error codes that you're getting? You may need to locate your .dmp files, upload them on a file hosting site and pass on the link here for us to study.

Honestly speaking, there isn't much we can say since the post is devoid of any leads to your issue. BSOD's can come from pretty much anywhere so it's hard to pin a (couple of)suggestion(s).

Lutfij

Titan
1| Please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your audio and connected devices. Have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are all up to date?
2| Is this installation of Windows 10 based off a licence key or the free upgrade path? If a clean install have you ruled out a corrupt installer by recreating your bootable USB installer?
3| Can you recall the error codes that you're getting? You may need to locate your .dmp files, upload them on a file hosting site and pass on the link here for us to study.

Honestly speaking, there isn't much we can say since the post is devoid of any leads to your issue. BSOD's can come from pretty much anywhere so it's hard to pin a (couple of)suggestion(s).

Solution