Weird things happening to my Tom's account

Hi, around a month ago I PMed a moderator about changing my forum name and he said he would get in touch with the developers. Now my name just displays as "Anonymous" and I can still look at my tracked threads, I just can't look at private messages and some other pages are inaccessible because of my glitched account. Could someone alert the person I believe has the title of head community manager (can't remember his real name) and direct him to this thread so I can ask him some questions? Thanks
Also remember I can't look at PMs so don't try to contact me that way.

Solution
You need to register a new account. When you contacted me, I informed you that name changes were not possible and that the only way to get a new username was to create a new account. You requested that your account be manually deleted, which we went through with.

Please register a new account.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
You need to register a new account. When you contacted me, I informed you that name changes were not possible and that the only way to get a new username was to create a new account. You requested that your account be manually deleted, which we went through with.

Please register a new account.

Solution