Takes time to boot up and Restart

Sajidali1997

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
I buyed an hp laptop few weeks ago. After using laptop i faced a blue screen problem due to ram failure so the ram was replaced with the new ones . After the ram replacement my loptop takes 1:17 mins to start up and restart . My laptop has i7 processor 8gb ram 1tb hardisk windows10 2gb nvidia graphics card. How can it be solved plz help me

Solution
Provided we're talking about a laptop with Windows 10 onboard, it'd be best if you could back up your critical content and reinstall your OS following this guide but you can also try with a repair install prior to going with a reinstallation. I must ask though did the laptop come preinstalled with Windows 10 or was it upgraded to Windows 10? You may also want to make sure your BIOS is up to date and that the latest drivers on your unit are installed.

It wouldn't hurt if you passed on your laptop's model number and the ram that you'd populated the unit with. Please run memtest86 for 10 passes to verify it is without any errors.

Lutfij

Titan
Provided we're talking about a laptop with Windows 10 onboard, it'd be best if you could back up your critical content and reinstall your OS following this guide but you can also try with a repair install prior to going with a reinstallation. I must ask though did the laptop come preinstalled with Windows 10 or was it upgraded to Windows 10? You may also want to make sure your BIOS is up to date and that the latest drivers on your unit are installed.

It wouldn't hurt if you passed on your laptop's model number and the ram that you'd populated the unit with. Please run memtest86 for 10 passes to verify it is without any errors.

Solution