Site Been Slow/Non-functional?

Solution
Many apologies for the issues over the weekend! We had some server-related problems and, it being a weekend at the time, we were not able to respond to it as well as we should have. Once we were made aware of the issue (early Sunday afternoon), we worked to address it as quickly as we could, but it had already been ongoing for quite a few hours and it took quite a few more to resolve. We are still seeing some residual effects of this right now, in the form of pages lacking CSS.

All in all, we were down for ~24 hours, with varying degrees of accessibility before and after. It looks like things have started calming down this morning, but should it reoccur, please don't hesitate to send an email off to community@tomshardware.com to...
D

Deleted member 217926

If this post even works, I've notified higher ups. No response yet but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

all im getting is an issue with the pages css/layouts. on the forum index its fine when i click on a topic im geting the text in paged format with basic buttons and boxes. no style sheet by the looks of it. but its better than yesterday when i couldnt log in for most of the day.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Many apologies for the issues over the weekend! We had some server-related problems and, it being a weekend at the time, we were not able to respond to it as well as we should have. Once we were made aware of the issue (early Sunday afternoon), we worked to address it as quickly as we could, but it had already been ongoing for quite a few hours and it took quite a few more to resolve. We are still seeing some residual effects of this right now, in the form of pages lacking CSS.

All in all, we were down for ~24 hours, with varying degrees of accessibility before and after. It looks like things have started calming down this morning, but should it reoccur, please don't hesitate to send an email off to community@tomshardware.com to let us know.

Solution