How to put my laptop to sleep with a samsung 850 EVO ssd installed?

Antoine78759

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I have an Asus 550JX laptop that I bought in October 2015 that came with a 5400 rpm hdd. I used to put my computer to sleep all the time. I wanted to change that hdd to an ssd as I heard it was much faster. I cloned the disk to the ssd, opened my laptop and swapped the drives. Now everything is much faster, and everything works like before, except that when I do power>Sleep, it looks like it goes to sleep, the small light on my laptop blinks like it's in sleep mode, but when I open the display again, it turns on like it just booted, and all my windows are closed. This is really bothering me, if anyone could suggest how I could fix this.

Antoine78759

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

I tried quitting it even with task manager and I still had the same results I actually hadn't installed it in the first place and I picked up the problem, and I installed it afterwards thinking it would solve the issue, but it didn't.

Antoine78759

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

details before going to sleep
Details%20before.jpg

details after going to sleep
details%20after.jpg

Sorry I took some time before answering.
Also I found out that hibernate works while sleep still doesn't.

Antoine78759

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

I don't know how to keep this stuff from starting when I boot. For most of those apps I unchecked the box that says to start at boot, but I guess a service still starts. So how do I keep it from starting?