Newegg delivery gone wrong

SignedEmperor48

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I have purchased a radeon r9 video card from newegg on 3/4/16 and it is now Monday 3/7/16. I would like to know what is going on with my order. Can anybody help?

Solution
I'm not sure I'd call that 'gone wrong' just yet.

Assuming you bought three business day shipping:

The fourth is a friday. Depending on what time you ordered it and how busy they are, they might not have had time to ship it by close of business. So they probably shipped it today (7th). You then have the eighth, ninth, and it should arrive on or before the tenth.

You should be able to log into your account on Newegg and find order status and maybe a tracking number.
I'm not sure I'd call that 'gone wrong' just yet.

Assuming you bought three business day shipping:

The fourth is a friday. Depending on what time you ordered it and how busy they are, they might not have had time to ship it by close of business. So they probably shipped it today (7th). You then have the eighth, ninth, and it should arrive on or before the tenth.

You should be able to log into your account on Newegg and find order status and maybe a tracking number.

Solution

Note entirely sure we are all on the same page here. Are you using the DD/MM/YY format? If so that you should definitely contact Newegg right away.

Otherwise, if you are using the MM/DD/YY format, I'd suggest you wait. Newegg only claims 3 day shipping. This does not include handling times.

gergguy

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
I know, I know... I just bought a slew of parts from Newegg. As Tom Petty says "waiting is the hardest part". But seriously, as mentioned above, log into your Newegg account and check your order history. There will be a tracking number. For more detailed tracking you can go to the UPS or Fedex site and track it there. Hope this helps.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished

3/4 to 3/7.... Only 1 Business Day has passed... Weekends don't count.

Note entirely sure we are all on the same page here. Are you using the DD/MM/YY format? If so that you should definitely contact Newegg right away.
I'd be contacting the Bureau of Time Travel.