Switching between my 2 Monitors

deeznutsforpresident2016

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2015
So basically I am using two monitors, I want to be able to access the other monitor while playing a game on my main monitor. I have not been able to find any windows command that will do this, so please help! Thanks!

Solution
The best way is to keep the game in windowed mode or borderless windowed mode, then you can alt + tab to the other screen if you have an app running on the other monitor.

deeznutsforpresident2016

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2015

ok that sounds good but is there any other way to keep my game in fullscreen mode and tab to the other monitor?

f-14

Distinguished
first what operating system are you using. second go to control panel look for personalization on the lower left of the window in menu click display...should be pretty self explanatory after that. if not, go to youtube and look up how to set up dual monitor for your operating system

deeznutsforpresident2016

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2015

windows 10 pro

That's what boarderless fullscreen is. It looks like fullscreen but it is still in a window, so that when you alt + tab out of it, the game will not automatically be minimized.

Jul 7, 2019
How do you go about doing that? I just bought a 4k 60hz monitor, and plan to get a Super Ultra wide monitor later on down the road, I want the super ultrawide for the games that will support it, but for the games that wont I want to have them run in 4k on the 4k monitor.