Windows 10 loading screen appears twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matii8

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014
When I restart my PC and get to the Windows loading screen (the one with circle that is spinning) after few seconds a black screens appeares for a moment and after that once again I see the spinning circle (loading screen). But this time the circle is lagging. After that I see wait a moment text and aftert that a I normally get to the Windows but it just simply takes a while. This happened to me out of nowhere (it used to boot normally until yesterday). I reinstalled OS and I have got still the same problem. I chcecked my HDD with HDD regenerator and it showed no bad sectors or delays.

I have got no idea what could cause that kind of issue.

Please help me.

Solution

It sounds more like a Windows issue to me, you could just install the updates and system restore if the same thing happens. That would let you know for sure if it was an update or not. Then you could start installing them in groups to narrow down which one it was after that.

Matii8

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014

So you think that it could be related to Windows ? I read that people got simillar problem. But I was worried that my GPU could cause that kind of issue. Problem now is that I have got clean instalation of Windows so its hard for me to determine which update could cause this issue.

Godloki

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014

It sounds more like a Windows issue to me, you could just install the updates and system restore if the same thing happens. That would let you know for sure if it was an update or not. Then you could start installing them in groups to narrow down which one it was after that.

Solution

Matii8

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014

Well considered it happened to me at work (I have got SSD so the boot is still fast) twice loading and lagging logo. So yep its definitely Windows Update. Thank you all for your posts.

Matii8

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014
I dont know the exact windows update kb number but I found out that you can solve this problem by disabling fast boot. I tried it on multiple computers at work and it worked. I have no idea why Windows has this issue or if its an issue (its sure bothering me) and why they have not fixed it yet but fast boot seems the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS