6000K Headlight upgrade?

soldier5637

Distinguished
May 7, 2013
Hey, I've just got my first car, a 2009 Ford Focus. Ive gone through 3 sets of headlights in two days now dissatisfied with how yellow all the lights are. After some homework I realize I want a bulk with a colour temp of 5500-6000K as opposed to the 4200K I have in now. I live in Canada and am a college student, so I'm looking to keep it under $70 for the pair.
Thanks.

Solution
Installing an HID kit isn't difficult at all. Installing the bulb is the same (though you have to be very careful not get the glass part of the bulb dirty) and then plugging in the ignitor box is easy as well (plug in one end to the factory harness and the other end to the bulb).

On a scale of difficulty it's 2/10.
Installing an HID kit isn't difficult at all. Installing the bulb is the same (though you have to be very careful not get the glass part of the bulb dirty) and then plugging in the ignitor box is easy as well (plug in one end to the factory harness and the other end to the bulb).

On a scale of difficulty it's 2/10.

Solution

soldier5637

Distinguished
May 7, 2013
Thank you. I have ordered the 6000k Genssi HID kit as it has full metal silicone sealed ballasts whereas the one you linked had plastic boxes and no real weather protection. It was only a bit more. Thanks again.