Opinion on this 1080p Viewsonic monitor

DeBracko

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
I'm looking to upgrade my monitor to a 1080p monitor. My current monitor is a 1600x900 resolution SyncMaster BX2031 from Samsung.

I'm looking for a monitor with this spec:
1900x1080 resolution
Preferably IPS monitor
Refresh rate: 60Hz would be best
Display: Bigger than 21 inch

What's your opinions of this monitor, ViewSonic VX2363SMHL-W ?
It seems to have everything I'm looking for yet being quite affordable. Except for a DVI port for my GTX 750ti but I can just buy a Mini HDMI to a HDMI connector to fix this problem.

Would this monitor be a worthy upgrade? I dont plan on going up any higher than 1080p as I think 1080p would be just right for me.

Trying to get some opinions especially from Viewsonic users as I have never brought anything from this brand before

Any other monitors to recommend that I can look into?

Thanks in advance guys.

Solution
I used to own that monitor's predecessor, the VX2370Smh, and was very happy with it. The colours were great and whilst the response time was a little slow, I never noticed any ghosting. It never put a foot wrong; not even a dead pixel.

A 1080p monitor is definitely as high as you should go with a 750 Ti. You'll find that a lot of modern AAA games need to be run at a sub-1080p resolution.
I used to own that monitor's predecessor, the VX2370Smh, and was very happy with it. The colours were great and whilst the response time was a little slow, I never noticed any ghosting. It never put a foot wrong; not even a dead pixel.

A 1080p monitor is definitely as high as you should go with a 750 Ti. You'll find that a lot of modern AAA games need to be run at a sub-1080p resolution.

Solution