Asrock rma review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeskie

Commendable
Feb 28, 2016
Hi all, my first post here and I wanted to share my rma experience with u to perhaps help anyone looking for a motherboard that puts customer service as a priority when buying.

About a month ago I purchased an Asrock 990fx killer am3+ motherboard from microcenter and loved it, oc'ing SAS easy as pie and I dig the uefi also. Problem started when I looked at temps and nb temp along with other cpu temps occasionally read negative temps then it became an all the time thing. Nb ran a little bit but but it's an fx chipset so no big deal.

Hoping that this wouldn't turn into a big pain in the ass later I contacted them and was surprised at the very beginning.

I'd read MANY horror stories on these and other forms for asus, gigabyte, etc and their rma troubles.

When I called, within one minute I was on the phone with a person. They gave me the email to send info to and I got a reply the same day. One day later rma was approved.

Box went in mail and replacement was sent quickly so I'm here cuz I just wanted to say how pleased I was with their service the whole way through, especially given the stories I've seen about so many of about other Mobo manufacturers just trying to get you of the phone.

Thanks asrock customer service team!

Solution
It is a nice change of pace to see someone post a positive message about a company. I have used and am using some Asrock products, I have been very pleased with them overall. It is great to see that, if I have an issue, that I can expect excellent service.

Thanks for sharing.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
It is a nice change of pace to see someone post a positive message about a company. I have used and am using some Asrock products, I have been very pleased with them overall. It is great to see that, if I have an issue, that I can expect excellent service.

Thanks for sharing.

Solution

Dave_123

Commendable
Dec 24, 2016
I got an RMA for my X99 Pro board, as the d1 mem slot wasn't working. When I packed it up to return, I bent some pins putting the plastic CPU protector on. I figured I'm screwed, no one replaces a board with bent pins. Well, I was wrong, ASROCK sent me a replacement board without any hassle. Not only is the board very good, the customer service is absolutely the best, plus their boards are NOT made in China, a plus in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.