Keep getting different BSOD's - Please help me

Surfdude82

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone,

Apparently I'm not the only one having BSOD's. I bought and assembled my computer in March 2015.

Specs:
i7-4790k – 16 GB
Crucial Ballistix Sport - 16 GB RAM memory
Crucial MX100 - Solid state drive - 256 GB - intern - 2.5'' - SATA-600
WD Green WD30EZRX - 3 TB
Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Power
Gigabyte Z97-D3H - Moederbord - ATX - LGA1150 Socket - Z97 - USB 3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet - HD Audio
Be quiet! Straight Power 10 | 400W

I’ve had a lot of BSOD’s of different kinds since the beginning. Initially Windows 8.1 was installed, afterwards I upgraded to Windows 10 Home (clean install). Could you please help me to pinpoint the cause?

I used WinDbg to do a bugcheck on all the minidumps. Can you find the results on my gdrive. Furthermore I also used BlueScreenView: you can view the results also on my gdrive.

You could do me a very very big favor helping me finding the cause. For some parts of my computer the warranty period ends next week... I know, a litle late :(

Thank you in advance

Johan

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by running Windows Update and install all the available updates.
- Once done, do a BIOS update with the latest version.
- Here's the link for the latest version: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-z97-d3h_f9.zip
- Do observe your PC again once the latest BIOS version has been installed.
- If all these will not work I would suggest upgrading your Power Supply to 600w or higher.

Surfdude82

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

I already tried all these suggestions, except upgrading the power supply. How big is the chance it will solve my problems?