BSOD when playing New/Intensive Games

ConnorMacdonald

Reputable
Jun 5, 2015
Around 3 months ago I was gifted a prebuilt Gaming rig off of my dad for Christmas. Everything ran fine and great but I did notice that after a week or two of usage I started to receive various BSOD's when playing some more intensive games- Battlefield 4,Rainbow Six Siege and the occasional on Fallout 4. I've tried a lot of fixes including refreshing windows and I tried looking in a memory dump using programs and I did found a conflicting program which I used to stream my phone to my pc but once that was uninstalled and cleaned I still received frequent blue-screens.
I don't know if it will help but my specs are:
GTX 960 2GB
AMD 860K X4
8GB Ram
1TB HDD
250GB SSD
+Various extras
Honestly I hope its something down to software rather than Hardware as I want to avoid having to get any soft of warranty involved where Im then relying on another party and just incase you were wondering I can't open the case without voiding the warranty :/
I can use various intensive programs like Premiere Pro,After Effects and Photoshop without any issues it tends to be when I played some of the games listed earlier.
Im currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
The BSOD's that I have received constantly varied and I did get Memory_Management quite a bit but I resolved that when I realized the overclock that was active was quite unstable :/
After removing the overclock and setting the clock speed back to normal I haven't had any more Memory_Management but I have had other BSOD