Computer won't wake up

GAMERKRAMER

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Rig only a few weeks old and I noticed for the second time now when my computer is left alone for awhile it acts like it's in sleep mode but mouse and keyboard don't seem to be waking it. I fixed it last time by just restarting computer... Please help?

Solution
default power settings turn monitor off after 10 minutes, and power system off after 30, maybe you should set monitor to turn off never and same as PC, I know I usually do that. You can set lock screen to turn on when you not using pc.

GAMERKRAMER

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Thank you I will give it a try... I think I had some sort of recent driver conflict. Because I built this PC and I have had it running fine, The most recent change that I remember doing is having a Nvidia update, perhaps its conflicting somehow... Also I am not so sure it really is in sleep mode when this occurs, because my power button always turned orange when that happened before now it still stays the standard white glow, but my monitor button goes to red from blue.

Colif

Win 11 Master
default power settings turn monitor off after 10 minutes, and power system off after 30, maybe you should set monitor to turn off never and same as PC, I know I usually do that. You can set lock screen to turn on when you not using pc.

Solution