building new pc, Want your input. please

MiNe121

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016
Hello fellow forum members!!

I am building a new PC and I could use some advice. Here is the PC part picker line up.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b3yc3C here is the link if the link tool did not work.

I would like to know your(the forum) input on the MB, Cooler, the M.2 card, Video card, PS.

I want to use the M.2 card for my OS only.. I want the boot time fast as possible and my OS fast too. I know the write speed is not the best but I want fast read times

The Cooler... I don't care about noise, I have never done liquid cooling, but I am open to the idea. I would like to keep it $100.00 (US) or below.

The video card is just a place holder, I am not going to buy AMD, nothing wrong with it, just not for me.I wanted to make sure I have big enough PS. I would like to know if I should wait til the end of this year to get the new HBM cards or should I just shoot for the 980 or ti...Your input is wanted please, I know there are a lot of you more versed in that stuff than me.

PS, I have had good luck with this brand and i wanted to stay with it,I would be open to maybe a bit bigger but i dont think i will need much bigger. adding in an optical drive ETC.

Input on any other part is welcome too. I just wanted to know what you all thought.. Thank you all in advance.

PS I would like the build to be no more expensive than 1000-1200 dollars US. (monitor does not count towards the 1000-1200.

also looking for a 1440p Gsync 144 htz 27" monitor. for around 500 if anyone know of such a thing.