New Built PC not displaying through monitor

AkzSLN

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016
I have built a PC, everything seems to be working except the monitor cant get a signal from the PC. i tried using a TV to see if my monitor is the issue but it doesnt seem so. Every fan is working, sata drive and cd drive. GPU too. CPU is getting hot as it should so it works. I tried switching RAMs too in different slots and even single one slot method too but no luck. Im not sure what to do here now. I should also note that i tried integrated hdmi and vga slots as well. I tried GPU slots as well. Thanks in advance

Motherboard : MSI B85M-G43 - INTEL LGA1150 B85
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC ACX Cooling 2.0 4 GB Graphics Card
RAM: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W B1 Bronze 80 Semi Modular Power Supply

Solution
disconnect all cables to drives, remove all ram except for 1 stick, leave the videocard off the motherboard & use the onboard video, reseat all power connectors from psu on motherboard, clear cmos again &try powerup the motherboard.

AkzSLN

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016

I tried it without video card, its still the same issue happening

AkzSLN

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016

power connectors, assuming you mean the ports for cpu, gpu, mb and video card. yes i have. Although i havent tried clearing the cmos, ill try that now

AkzSLN

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016

UPDATE: ive just read the manual and saw a video. Apparently i can clear them with a jumper which i dont have oddly. Anywhere on the MB or in the box it came with

I have used a substitutiion for the jumper, still havent helped the issue.

disconnect all cables to drives, remove all ram except for 1 stick, leave the videocard off the motherboard & use the onboard video, reseat all power connectors from psu on motherboard, clear cmos again &try powerup the motherboard.

Solution