BenQ GW2255 best display settings

Ali_118

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I'm wondering if some one is able to suggest me the best display setting for BenQ GW2255(22").I am not using it for gaming,rather I'm using the display for video editing and basic color correction/color grading & In need of such a neutral settings which display the colors correctly so my videos appear exactly the same on most of the other diplays/HDTVs as I see them on my display

p.s Is their any software to control LED brightness/contrast and other setting for this Model?

Solution
You dont need a 100% accurate display in order for your content to appear accurate on other peoples displays.

Use the tools in the video editing software to ensure that the colors are accurate.

There's no settings that will make it easier to edit, except for the Cinema/Movie/Theater picture preset.

For accurate colors you'll need a calibrating tool, and you have to make sure that the color temperature never changes in the room you're working in, post calibration.

All the best!
You dont need a 100% accurate display in order for your content to appear accurate on other peoples displays.

Use the tools in the video editing software to ensure that the colors are accurate.

There's no settings that will make it easier to edit, except for the Cinema/Movie/Theater picture preset.

For accurate colors you'll need a calibrating tool, and you have to make sure that the color temperature never changes in the room you're working in, post calibration.

All the best!

Solution