Computer crashing repeatedly, black screen, nothing I've seen online working.

Schmitty422

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
I posted a threat a few days ago but it didn't receive much attention, http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3003585/computer-stuck-infinite-restart-loop.html#17673309

Since then I've tried some new things, and have had mixed success. I was able to install windows 10 onto my HDD from a USB, however, after about 10 minutes into setting everything up it began crashing again. I replaced the HDD, thinking that might be the issue, but had the same problem. What did work at least to an extent, was to go into safe mode and disable the driver on my AMD Raedon 270x graphics card, after doing that, I was able to get into my computer in normal, non safe mode. This worked, but after about 5 minutes, the screen just turned black, and that's where I am now. Whenever I turn the computer off and then back on, it shows the motherboard screen, but then when it would normally have the windows logo it just shows black. It's not crashing like it was before, and it appears that windows is still running as the fans and everything are still going at full speed and the screen is lit up black, but it just stays stuck at that. I'd imagine that I would be able to get back into safe mode by reinstalling windows again, but I don't know what I'd do from there.

Please tell me what I can do, I've sunk too much time already into reading threads online and trying everything I've seen to no avail.

You need to post your full specs (including model numbers, use pc part picker if it's a custom build or give us a service tag otherwise)

It could be any number of things, but it seems to have to be related to your GPU or power. Need the specs to know more