Windows 10 keeps logging me out after about 15 minutes

PCNoobXCVII

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
All of my power settings are set to never sleep and never turn off display as well as my screen saver settings are set to none and the "on resume, display logon screen" is unchecked. I've had this problem for weeks now and I'm tired of it. Can someone please help?

Solution
I'm curious to ask, did the issue crop up after a mandatory windows update? Have you tried a system restore? Have a go with a repair install and if that fails I'd suggest you recreate your bootable USB installer and reinstall your OS.

Are we dealing with the system stated in your signature space? It's always good practice to pass on your full system's specs in a post as signature spaces can and will change. That being said, have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are up to date(namely chipset and GPU)?

Lutfij

Titan
I'm curious to ask, did the issue crop up after a mandatory windows update? Have you tried a system restore? Have a go with a repair install and if that fails I'd suggest you recreate your bootable USB installer and reinstall your OS.

Are we dealing with the system stated in your signature space? It's always good practice to pass on your full system's specs in a post as signature spaces can and will change. That being said, have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are up to date(namely chipset and GPU)?

Solution

PCNoobXCVII

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013

Yes, it's the same PC in the signature space, and it's quite possible the issue popped up after a mandatory update. I can't quite remember, it's been happening for so long. I guess I'll try the repair, just need to find a windows 10 boot since I upgraded from 8.1.