Windows Freeze Problem (Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and Windows 10 Pro 64bit)

Golub97

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
I have a Windows Freezing issue here.

While playing games, doing skype video calls or just watching a video, online or offline, my windows randomly freezes. The picture freezes and the sound also, giving the awkward "dzzzzzzz" sound, I'm sure you know what I mean.
It all started after I installed a new Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit system. I had one that I used previously but due the error 0xc000007b error I could not fix I installed a new Windows. Althrought the error was fixed I started having this freezing problem. I tried several versions of Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and all had the same result, I also went as far to upgrade my Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and yet, the problem stayed.
I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point, because after a long day of work I want to relax at home playing video games and I can't.

My specs are:

Motherboard: ASUS M4N78 SE
CPU: AMD Phenom x4 9600BE 2,3ghz (never overclocked it)
Cooling: Cooler Master GeminII with 2 fans
RAM: 2x2GB DDR2
GPU: GeForce 730 GT GDDR3 128bit
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 and Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
Power Supply: LC-Power 600W LC600H-12 V2.31 12CM FAN
Storage: 1xSATA Hard Drive Maxton (I think) 80GB - This is the one I have my system installed on; 1xATA Hard Drive Samsung 120GB

I tried uploading my drivers and everything, they were up to date and the problem kept on.

If anybody knows how to help me out I'd really appretiate it. Thanks. :/

Golub97

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016

Well I'd try try it without the GPU, but my motherboard does not have an integrated GPU on it, only the one I'm using. Should I ask for a new GPU of the same type? Since I have the guarantee still.
Also, I ran a memory check to see if my RAM is bad, said no problems were detected. Should I still try it without one or will this do fine?