Annoying Windows 10 Problems

TheMultiRugga

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015
So I've been having problems with windows for a while now.
And it's really annoying but basically here are the annoying one, that I would love if someone could give me some tips to fix. So I always crash. It happens a lot, where I turn my computer on so it goes to the lock screen, and then after maybe 45 seconds to 15 mins it will just crash. Then I have the crashes where I turn my computer on I am doing anything with it then it crashes. If I'm watching a video, it will crash and just do one of those repeating sound things, I very rarely get a BSOD either. Then I have the problem of hardware reserved memory, I have 12 gigs and it always puts 4 gigs system reserved. So what I do, is I restart my computer go in to the bios loasd defaults and save, it works and then maybe after 1 - 10 mins it crashes, and then when i turn it back on the memory is gone back to hardware reserved. But it my last for like a day at times. But yeah hopefully someone can help cause it's really annoying but yeah.

Thanks.

Solution

Go to AMD or Nvidia's website and download the newest driver

TheMultiRugga

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015

Thanks for the tip. How would I go about re-installing graphics drivers?

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
If I were to guess... I'd say you either had corrupted or missing drivers that are causing the crashes. Try going to Device Manager to see if you find any yellow icons. It's possible you need to install or update some Motherboard drivers.

TheMultiRugga

Reputable
Dec 9, 2015

No I'm clear there.