Problems with Dell DCSLF booting up to f1 continue or f2 setup, need to go to desktop

faithfulfriend

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
my dell desktop computer boots up and say f1 continue or f2 setup, when i hit f1 continue it goes on to the windows 10 desktop, how do I stop it from booting up to f1 continue or f2 setup?

Solution
You may need to update your bios or reset it. In your computer there should be jumper pins and you remove the jumper and move it to the remaining 2 pins on the other side and start up. After that you would go back in and put the pins where they were originally and should be good to go. This is called resetting cmos settings.
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to press on F2 to enter in BIOS.
- Once loaded press on F9 and it should set up the defaults.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit then reboot your PC .
- If the same problem will persist enter BIOS again and check if the date and time is set correctly.

JaymanHD

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015
You may need to update your bios or reset it. In your computer there should be jumper pins and you remove the jumper and move it to the remaining 2 pins on the other side and start up. After that you would go back in and put the pins where they were originally and should be good to go. This is called resetting cmos settings.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS