My screen is black after logging in.

Solution

Hello again Terry_40

Looks like the problem is with the current user profile.

Can you please try Booting Windows 10 in Safe Mode, creating a new user account, and then logging on with that account to see if that helps?

Cheers!! :)
Hello Terry_40

Can you please elaborate the issue? For example, can you confirm since when are you facing the problem, what was the last thing you did after which the problem started, how often the problem appears, etc.?

In any case, a simple and straightforward solution would be to Restore Your Windows 10 to a point when you believe the problem didn't exist.

Feel free to report back with detailed information for more assistance in case the above solution fails to solve your problem.

Terry_40

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
To elaborate more on the problem I was in the process of doing an update to my iTunes account. I did a reboot and the screen went black after I entered my password. I have since did a restore point, but when I reboot after that the screen goes black again.

Hello again Terry_40

Looks like the problem is with the current user profile.

Can you please try Booting Windows 10 in Safe Mode, creating a new user account, and then logging on with that account to see if that helps?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS