Sub for 2016 mustang

Solution
I would suggest you avoid adding anything as default audio in cars is quite good considering the additional noise involved with being in a car. Additionally, adding a big subwoofer will tempt you to self inflict hearing damage and annoy neighbors.

AdviserKulikov

Honorable
Jan 13, 2015
I would suggest you avoid adding anything as default audio in cars is quite good considering the additional noise involved with being in a car. Additionally, adding a big subwoofer will tempt you to self inflict hearing damage and annoy neighbors.

Solution

Sonmitch98

Reputable
Aug 24, 2015
Well the default speakers have no bass. it is the base gt without the special sound system so it doesn't have a stock subwoofer. A 10 with a small amp will not produce great amounts of bass to where it can be heard out of the car.

Ib2gr84u2c

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015
Well the default speakers have no bass. it is the base gt without the special sound system so it doesn't have a stock subwoofer. A 10 with a small amp will not produce great amounts of bass to where it can be heard out of the car.
JL has some really nice quality subwoofers, and you don't need to run them at their RMS, you can run it quite a bit under that. You can also tune your amp to not amplify the bass as much. whatever you do pick don't cheap out and use a cheaper company since in my experience the cheaper companies tend to go for loudness rather than sound quality and boast stupidly unrealistic stats. Some companies i like and have heard personally are JL, Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, Polk Audio, and MOMO (which is a polk audio brand).