Lagging Or Something On Destkop While Dragging Windows

sysrq54

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
Firstly sorry for my bad engilsh. I hope I can tell my problem. I put the video's link below the my message. That's the my problem. My all drivers, bios and programs were updated. No overheat problem Cpu's max degree is 75 and gpu's max degree is 60. I have recent tested my rams with memtest86 and it has no problem. My ssd's health is good on crystal disk info but have reallocated event count is 16 on HD tune and temperature is 60 degree.

Specs:
Clevo p150sm-a
Intel Core i7-4710 MQ.
Gtx 970m
Crucial 2 X 8 GB 1600 Mhz Ram
Crucial CT256M550

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGZCtcMuuQE&feature=youtu.be

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by adjusting some settings with your PC.
- Click on Start then right click on Computer and select Properties.
- Once Properties is opened click on "Advanced system settings" on the left pane.
- Click on Settings under Performance.
- In Performance Options screen select Adjust for performance then click Apply and OK.
- Observe your PC again after changing this settings.
- If the same problem will persist do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the GTX 970m driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot your PC once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.

sysrq54

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
I have tried everything for 5 - 6 days. I've re-install windows, bios update and install current driver. I haven't figured out my problem. If I don't select the performance mod problem is getting crazy. My cursor usually skipping or fps dropping when I open the battery menu of my laptop and a lot of things. e.g. İf I plug or unplug any usb device it's happenig again. I've installed the windows to my other mechanical hard drive and problem is still continues.

senzamind

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017

Hi there!
Thx for that solution, it work fine, but it seems weird, when i have brand new laptop Asus iCore7 7 16Gb Ram, Nvidia 1050 and still lagging with best appearance? Maybe exist some better solution for fix that annoying problem?
Thank you again.