Can I delete these programs?

WhalesLoveSmashBros

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I just bought a Lenovo G50 from BestBuy and I have removed most of the software that it came with. However there is still a couple programs left that I am unsure if I can safely remove and what effects it will have.

Programs:
Amd Catalyst Install Manager
Conexant HD Audio
Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio
Lenovo Battery Gauge
Lenovo Quick Optimizer
Lenovo System Interface Optimizer
Qualcomm Atheros 61x4 Bluetooth Sweet (64)
Quallcomm Atheros 61x4 Wireless LAN Installer
Realtek Card Reader
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver

Solution
Since we have no idea what your exact device configuration is, it's very hard to say. But I have a question for you. Why do you want to uninstall these? I doubt they're taking an appreciable amount of disk space, and if they're not being loaded at startup time, they're aren't affecting your performance. If they ARE being loaded at startup time, look at the Startup tab in Task Manager. You can control what's being automatically started there.

Good luck.
Since we have no idea what your exact device configuration is, it's very hard to say. But I have a question for you. Why do you want to uninstall these? I doubt they're taking an appreciable amount of disk space, and if they're not being loaded at startup time, they're aren't affecting your performance. If they ARE being loaded at startup time, look at the Startup tab in Task Manager. You can control what's being automatically started there.

Good luck.

Solution