Custom Gaming PC desk

allfftom

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
I have a piece of glass 66" long x 27 11/16" wide x 3/4 " . I would like to use for a custom ( PC in desk ) gaming PC desk. Preferences are ergonomic curved armrests on each side since i am 6'4" tall myself its difficult to use a square desk comfortably due to circulation getting cut off. Car audio speakers on the exterior. Any outside suggestions and ideas would be helpful. Drawings if possible

Solution
Keep it simple. You are not going to easily have that glass cut or drilled.

Focus on the chair/arm rests maybe raising the glass to a bit higher than normal for a desktop.

Find your comfort zone with respect to speakers, etc.. Keep all in place long enough to ensure that some permanent modification is warranted.

Otherwise you risk going down some path of "no return". Let your setup and comfort "evolve".

Ralston18

Titan
Keep it simple. You are not going to easily have that glass cut or drilled.

Focus on the chair/arm rests maybe raising the glass to a bit higher than normal for a desktop.

Find your comfort zone with respect to speakers, etc.. Keep all in place long enough to ensure that some permanent modification is warranted.

Otherwise you risk going down some path of "no return". Let your setup and comfort "evolve".

Solution