Korean ebay monitors

Mr Jim

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
So im looking for a new monitor, but I want to know if the Korean monitors e.g. crossover, QNIX etc. are currently worth it?
I want to be able to overclock to at least 90hz, preferably IPS
Thanks

meeyak17

Commendable
May 11, 2016

I don't know which reviews are you referring to, but you statement is ignorant. From my personal experience I can say that most of the korean monitors on ebay offer very good quality for cheap price.

I got a QNIX QX2710 from ebay about 10 month ago and I couldn't be happier with it. The image quality is stunning, and I overclocked the refresh rate to 96hz - no problem. The only issue with it is the plastic stand which is wobbly but it doesn't bother me that much.

For less than 250 euros (including import taxes) you get a 1440p monitor with overclockable refresh rate, it doesn't get any better that that. :D

Well I am glad you like it but how well will it be working in 4 years? I'll keep reading about them to see if I can find more details on their workmanship. Besides I would rather buy from South Korea then from China, so if I see more reviews like yours I may go ahead and select one of them for my next monitor. Thanks for the insight.