Windows 10 recovery screen with new AMD driver

Industrial7

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014
Yesterday, I updated my AMD display drivers to a newer (non-beta) version. All seemed to be going well, and I clicked the 'restart now' button, however, once I had done this, I was unable to access windows again.

My OS is located on a SSD, while mass storage is on an HDD.

Instead, it goes to a blue recovery screen with the error 0xc000000e (I think).

As far as I can tell, I can't get into safe mode.

I'd be grateful if someone could give me some advice on what to do, as I would like to get the PC up and going again soon, due to it being needed for exam revision.

EDIT: Forgot to put in system specs: AMD 8350
AMD R9 290
16gb of RAM
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
WD Black 2Tb
Crucial mx250

Solution
Hello... If you have Room on Drive... You have different install options, for saving previous files.
1) Fresh over existing Windows Folder Data... all other personal directories/folders will not be affected, Win updates required.
2) New Windows directories/folders install... there will be a Windows.OLD directory created, all existing data and previous install will be there to access. ( need >35GB of free space ).
3) "clean install" all existing partitions and DATA on the Drive will be deleted... Brand new install like Day 1 fresh and NO past work saved/installed will be there.
Hello... If you have Room on Drive... You have different install options, for saving previous files.
1) Fresh over existing Windows Folder Data... all other personal directories/folders will not be affected, Win updates required.
2) New Windows directories/folders install... there will be a Windows.OLD directory created, all existing data and previous install will be there to access. ( need >35GB of free space ).
3) "clean install" all existing partitions and DATA on the Drive will be deleted... Brand new install like Day 1 fresh and NO past work saved/installed will be there.

Solution