Is it just me or is this site strange.

I visit this site everyday and find something very strange. I always just go to the live form feeds and go through all 4 pages. What I find strange is that say I am on page 4, read a question and hit the back button it always puts me back to page 1. Oddly enough it was working correctly yesterday (on page 3, read a question, hit the back button and it stays on page 3) Today it has reverted back to it's old ways. Does this happen to everybody? Thanks

Not sure, been doing it the same way for years, when I hit back whether I answer or not always puts me back to page 1 no matter what page I am on. Except it worked correctly yesterday so I thought the site just worked out a kink.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I like how the link to the newest page (at bottom of forums) takes you to the oldest instead. Someone set that up backwards,

I hope new forum software lets me have my own timezone instead of one 18 hours behind me

Colif

Win 11 Master
i just saw what the header on the General Billboard does to the forum listing, everywhere else in site its a horizontal listing but on the Billboard, its a vertical list. I guess its the pages formatting going mad. Its so long it makes the page longer than the actual style, and most of the names are cut off, its just the few that show over the footer that go full length and extend out of the black background and over write words in the footer.

I will try to ignore all other strangeness :)

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador

Well that's definitely not supposed to happen. I'll get them to fix that soon.

Don't ignore the strangeness! Document them and pester me with it! It's our responsibility to provide a vibrant and fully functional environment for you folks. We might not always have the "fully functional" part down, but we'll certainly try!