Razer Blade Stealth good?

PCgaming098

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2014
So I need a new laptop for school, but I wanted to get my moneys worth and maybe play some games. I looked into the surface book and I personally thought it was over priced. You can get a gaming laptop or a decent gaming desktop for the price of the surface book. I saw the Razer blade stealth and was wondering if it can run Overwatch at least without the core.

spruce11

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
Have you also considered other gaming brands, such as MSI, Alienware, Gigabyte? They have decent gaming laptops, plus gaming features which you may not see from the spec sheet. What's the main requirement of your next laptop? CPU, GPU, Ram, budget? As I am aware of, Razer is better at gaming accessories.

PCgaming098

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2014

Well I was looking for a school laptop, for notes etc. But I also wanted to game heavy. I thought the core was perfect for me but I did the math and it's too much for what it's worth. Decided on building my own pc after all it will be good for school work and perfect for gaming. Thanks tho I apreciate it. I was looking for a future proof laptop.

imperialxgx

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
dont go to crazy with laptops, tech is always changing and before you know it you will need to upgrade again and laptops are difficulty to upgrade. Look for affordable gaming computers and you can find plenty of viable options that are less than 1000. I got my toshiba laptop for 940 and its absolutely amazing