Bluestacks App causing mouse to move!!

aidakuosa

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate forum to be asking this question but I've always had good answers from members here. Basically, I'm trying to use the bluestacks android emulator to play clash royale, clash of clans and some other mobile based games on my pc. The issue I'm having is that whenever the app is open, my mouse will frequently jerk to the upper right corner, some jumps are bigger than others, it's quite random.

It is NOT hardware related. My mouse is pretty new and has never, ever done this before. As soon as I exit bluestacks the mouse stops moving by itself. However, if I unplug the mouse from my machine, it will stop moving! I kinda need my mouse plugged in to use my PC though...

I had windows 8.1 and and experienced this issue and then decided to upgrade to 10 in the hopes that the issue would solve itself, no luck there. I've reinstalled the mouse software, updated drivers, backdated drivers, nothing! I've tried every single version of bluestacks I can get my hands on and nothing is working!

When I've been searching for others who experienced this issue, there is a brief reddit post with 7 or 8 people experiencing the same problem but no one has a solution and the post is now dead.

I've tried reporting a problem to blustacks multiple times with no response over the last couple of days. I've tried to learn to live with the mouse moving but I just can't do it. I am out of options and I do not know what else I can do to try and solve this problem!

Solution
The only way to stop problems following you from one version of windows to another is a fresh install, and even then sometimes they will. depends on the problem. If the problem is an app others have the same problem with, fresh install is a waste of time... but anyway.

I read that reddit post just now.

How soon should I expect to receive a response?
If we have a quick resolution to offer, you'll received an email within a couple of days. However, please be patient, we may not be able to respond to you personally. The analysis of logs and especially the diagnosis is a manual process and can take a few days. We rank issues based on their frequency and the criticality of their impact on our user community, and address them in rank...

Colif

Win 11 Master
The only way to stop problems following you from one version of windows to another is a fresh install, and even then sometimes they will. depends on the problem. If the problem is an app others have the same problem with, fresh install is a waste of time... but anyway.

I read that reddit post just now.

How soon should I expect to receive a response?
If we have a quick resolution to offer, you'll received an email within a couple of days. However, please be patient, we may not be able to respond to you personally. The analysis of logs and especially the diagnosis is a manual process and can take a few days. We rank issues based on their frequency and the criticality of their impact on our user community, and address them in rank order. So, it is entirely possible that your perception of our responsiveness may be governed by the fact that we either have not responded directly to you, or the issue you reported still remains to be addressed.

http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201574047-How-To-Report-a-Problem-

Solution