Do I need more Cooling/Or anything else

Scampyy

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
Hey guys computer hardware scrub here, I need your valuable and vast knowledge of this subject to help with my pc. The specs:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 2GB
Intel Core i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Installed RAM: 8GB
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
I TB Mechanical Hard drive
ASUS H87-PRO Motherboard
Case: Vengence C70 Mid Tower
CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CPU Cooler
PSU : CoolerMaster V750s

So, whenever I'm playing games such as ESO (Elder Scrolls Onine) or Chivalry: Medieval Warfare after a while my computer will automaticly shutdown and then reboot itself. I suspect this is from over heating and my cp's programmed to shutdown to avoid hardware damage. This is really annoying though however because I may only be playing games for 30-40 mins and it will trigger it to shutdown.
Is there something wrong with my cooling? Or do I need to invest in some better parts like CPU, GPU.

Also I want to start paying Black Desert Online, are there any parts you would recommend to boost my performance to be able to handle the game ( so it can last more the 40 mins :p).

Is it just a simple matter of turning the fans higher, I've tried to figure out how to do this but I'm stupid and cant figure it out,I've even tried programmes such as: MSI afterburner and SpeedFan and they wont really doing anything in my experience.

Thankyou very much in advance kind sirs!! :^)

Solution
Helps to clean the dust out - make sure to clean the dust filters in front of case as well as underneath, that is about easiest way to reduce temps. Make sure there aren't many cables blocking air flow in case helps too. Open some windows up (In house) and make sure its got fresh air. Turn up the air con

Speedfan can raise the fan speeds (who would have guessed with its name) but i generally just let the bios do it automatically.

I see case has two inlet and one exhaust, shame the intakes suck air through hdd cages but that is normal i guess for that design. Not all cases designed like mine (http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=242 I went crazy for cooling).You could attach a fan to side window to cool gpu, if you wanted to...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Helps to clean the dust out - make sure to clean the dust filters in front of case as well as underneath, that is about easiest way to reduce temps. Make sure there aren't many cables blocking air flow in case helps too. Open some windows up (In house) and make sure its got fresh air. Turn up the air con

Speedfan can raise the fan speeds (who would have guessed with its name) but i generally just let the bios do it automatically.

I see case has two inlet and one exhaust, shame the intakes suck air through hdd cages but that is normal i guess for that design. Not all cases designed like mine (http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=242 I went crazy for cooling).You could attach a fan to side window to cool gpu, if you wanted to. After watching a review, you could attach 2 more fans to front of case as well. But you don't want to go mad.

Solution