"There was a problem resetting your PC" HELP!

Accessory

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
So basically what had happened was I went to go reset my PC and everything was going smooth until the reset reached around 48% and it gave me a blue screen saying, "There was a problem resetting your PC" and there was only an option to 'cancel' the reset. During this, my mouse and keyboard were not working. After a couple minutes I got frustrated and shut off my PC with the power button, (Which was clearly a dumb mistake). After, I turned on my PC and was brought to a black screen that basically said "An operating system wasn't found...press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to restart" There was really nothing else I could do, so I went online and it said to get a Windows 10 recovery disk which I did. (I used a USB recovery). I then loaded that and was brought to Windows 10 recovery menu and it gave me the option to 'exit and continue to Windows 10' that did nothing but bring me back to the black screen that said I had no OS. There was an option to 'troubleshoot', so I clicked that, and there was again, an option to reset, except, the same thing happened and it stopped at somewhere around 48% and gave me the same error as before. There was also an option to 'troubleshoot the startup of Windows' which did nothing and I believe gave me the same error. Basically nothing worked from the recovery menu and I couldn't recover my PC to a earlier time because I had not set that up. I also had followed a command prompt tutorial and that did not work either. I am at lost here and am seeking help. If anyone could guide me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

TL: DR - Went to reset my PC and it gave me an error, so I shut off my PC, turn it back on, and now it gives me an error saying, "An operating system wasn't found"