Amazon unable to ship my country even though the items i chose are country filtered

STcreature

Honorable
Nov 12, 2014
Just a typical morning woke up went to amazon to buy some cable management stuff turned on my Country filter chose the items i want (10 items) and proceeded to check out and then an error came up on every single product telling me that the items cant be shipped to my address for some reason

the items are being shipped by amazon and they ship to israel
i turned on the filter and it says that this item can be shipped to israel

this problem applies to every single item listed on amazon
the problem began like 1 month ago and i though that was like the item it wasnt shipping internationally until i checked all the product on amazon

any solutions or explanations on why is this happening

Solution
the first place i would check is with amazon directly via their customer service phone number to see what changed starting a month ago..... we are not affiliated with amazon nor privy to every single thing they do. the best we can say is if we have also experienced any problems or any advice we have had as international customers..

You can reach us at 1-888-280-3321 to use our automated customer service system. International customers can reach us at 1-206-266-2992. Charges may apply. Note: We recommend using the "Call Me Now" feature instead for speedy assistance.
the first place i would check is with amazon directly via their customer service phone number to see what changed starting a month ago..... we are not affiliated with amazon nor privy to every single thing they do. the best we can say is if we have also experienced any problems or any advice we have had as international customers..

You can reach us at 1-888-280-3321 to use our automated customer service system. International customers can reach us at 1-206-266-2992. Charges may apply. Note: We recommend using the "Call Me Now" feature instead for speedy assistance.

Solution

STcreature

Honorable
Nov 12, 2014
Alright Thanks