How do I get off command prompt

Wade_2

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
I've been trying to reboot after downloading g win 10;somehow imat command promthowdo I get off

Solution
is it command prompt or is it a blank screen with a flashing cursor at boot?

If its second, you can try to hit the reset button on pc a few times and it should load the advanced start up menu
if it doesn't, you will need to download this and make a Win 10 install disc so we can use it to boot: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

If you use the install disc, on second screen after language choices, select repair this PC, NOT INSTALL

Both methods will bring you to a blue screen with maybe 2 choices. Select Troubleshoot
Select Advanced options
Select start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully find the problem allowing you to start, it will ask for logon details

if that doesn't work, do same thing again...

Colif

Win 11 Master
is it command prompt or is it a blank screen with a flashing cursor at boot?

If its second, you can try to hit the reset button on pc a few times and it should load the advanced start up menu
if it doesn't, you will need to download this and make a Win 10 install disc so we can use it to boot: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

If you use the install disc, on second screen after language choices, select repair this PC, NOT INSTALL

Both methods will bring you to a blue screen with maybe 2 choices. Select Troubleshoot
Select Advanced options
Select start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully find the problem allowing you to start, it will ask for logon details

if that doesn't work, do same thing again and after the troubleshhot option, select system restore and choose a few days ago.

if that doesn't fix it, on first menu next to troubleshoot should be reset. this will reinstall win 10 on the pc. You have two choices here, keep files and settings, or wipe everything. Either way you will need to reinstall all your programs again.

Solution