What is the best PC from these two

Sherlocksh

Honorable
Aug 7, 2014
ONE :=

Intel® Core™ i5-2500 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz)
RAM 4GB DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 2000 (In processor)

TWO :=

Intel® Core™ i3-2328M Processor (3M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
RAM 2GB DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (also in processor)

I'm asking this mainly because NO.2 (Laptop) has hd 3000. And I cannot buy a GPU because I bought a Xbox recently. All I need to know is what will be the best of these two. And i don't want the answer none of them are good because I already know they are no match for newer PCs. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Xuebao61

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
Definitely the first. Has double the cores, a full 1.5GHz increase in speed, and double the amount of RAM. Integrated Graphics isn't going to be great either way, so I'd say sacrifice a tiny bit of graphical increase for a good bit of computing speed. Plus, you can't really upgrade a laptop beyond possibly RAM and storage. It would be better to get the first which I'm assuming is a desktop, and you could just add on a GPU at a later date. You'd have to deal with the Integrated Graphics, but since you bought an Xbox One, it doesn't seem that you'd be gaming too much on your PC either way. 2000 would be perfectly fine for stuff such as YouTube and everyday use. Even if you were, you'd still want to go with the i5 and upgrade to a dedicated GPU later.

Sherlocksh

Honorable
Aug 7, 2014

First is a desktop PC. And of course thank you very very much. this is what i have been looking for. And sorry I can't find the option to select best answer

Xuebao61

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
No problem. It's alright, if you're on mobile, I have no idea either, don't worry. I don't use desktop frequently enough to point out where stuff is on there either.