i get a 404 error if i try to report a post for abuse

Colif

Win 11 Master
If I click the warning sign on a post I get this page: http://

I figured it would send a warning to a mod but I am now not sure if it does anything.

Its no big deal to me. It wasn't actual abuse, just someone asking something they probably shouldn't here...

Solution
Yeah, recent issues with the report button were a result of problems on our end; the previous issue discussed here are related to adblockers though.

The report button should be working again now (though we still can't do much about adblockers interfering with it). Sorry for the inconvenience!

USAFRet

Titan

I just tried it, on this post. It works for me.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I can see it still, I suspected the user got banned before i reported it though. normally posts about people using pirate copies of windows get closed pretty quick. I understand why too.

used to be a mod on a dead forum, one thing we killed was piracy talk as well, its not a good thing on a forum. Can get you closed.

I used to get a 404 when trying to report with an adblocker active. Now though even with it disabled it still gives me a 404. (latest Google Chrome).

I tried reporting with Edge (no addons obviously) and still getting a 404. Not concerned enough about it to install Firefox and Opera to test it. Just letting somebody know there may be a new issue.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Yeah, recent issues with the report button were a result of problems on our end; the previous issue discussed here are related to adblockers though.

The report button should be working again now (though we still can't do much about adblockers interfering with it). Sorry for the inconvenience!

Solution