Case to fit cooling and eATX + Compatability Check and Tips

Latis XD

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
Hi All,

This is my first build and first time I will be building myself - my current setup is a pretty outdated and I am looking to order parts and build within the next two weeks.

My components are going to be as follows. I believe there shouldn't be any compatibility issues, but if I am mistaken I would really appreciate the help:

The case and cooling I have selected for now are:

I had a few questions regarding the 750D case. Assuming my tower will be situated on carpet, will I have an issue mounting the GPU cooling and Corsair CPU cooler I selected? I'm not familiar with eATX boards (or any boards really, this is the first time I'm really going to be building start to finish), and am unsure as to how much room I should expect inside the case. I was hoping to mount the H110i onto the top of the case, but was unsure if that is doable. If it is, where could I mount the GPU cooler? I was thinking of removing the case's rear fan to put the GPU cooler up there if I was on carpet.

If space might be an issue, do you have any case recommendations?

Another question I had was regarding the pre-applied thermal compound - would removing this for a better quality paste be advisable?

Lastly, any additional parts/cables/hardware I should pick up? Assuming I'll have all of the spacers and hardware I need, but want to make sure. I already have an anti-static band, zip ties, and a basic screwdriver set. I'm really grateful for any help or tips for my first time :) - thanks!

EDIT: One other thought is if the GPU fan and radiator will reach from the board to where the rear fan is currently located. Will the tubing be too short?

Latis XD

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
One other thought is if the GPU fan and radiator will reach from the board to where the rear fan is currently located. Will the tubing be too short?