Can't activate windows 10

Dori23

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
So i bought a new computer with windows 7 on it and i wanted to upgrade to windows 10 and when i was going to upgrade it it asked for a code to verify that i bought windows 7 or something. Then i put my code that came with windows 7 and it didn't work! I tried multiple times!! So i gave up and i searched for a crack code and itr worked!! So after i installed windows i asked me to activate windows put i already did!! So now i always have this watermark in the down left corner!! Can anyone help me find a souloution i have tgried this kmSpico but it didn't work!! Please help me!!

You were doing OK right up ntil teh bit about the pirated software but now you're on your own. Sorry but you will have to buy a legitimate version of Windows 7 or 10 and go through the whole procedure again, making sure if it's 7, it has actually been activated.

A new computer with 7 installed will have had a Certificate of Authenticity - they didn't drop tyhat practice until Window s8 came along - so you must know your proper Product Key.

Dori23

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I bought a legit windows 7 but for some reason the code didn't work on windows 10 but windows 7 was already activated. Any Reason Why it didn't work? I bought windows online and i got product key but it didn't work on windows 10