Trying to find a small monitor sized at 5-6 inches

TheBasementNerd

Reputable
May 26, 2015
I bought myself a smartphone VR headmount so I could stream video to my phone for an impromptu VR experience (works really well) and then I realized, why not just stick a monitor in there? So I tried to look up small, high res monitors the correct size but I can't find any, it keeps bringing up speakers or phone sizes. Can anyone help me out? I want one at the least 1280, but I'd prefer 1920 or higher (I'm rather certain that exists)

Solution
I'd be careful of those specifications. I read it that the native resolution is 800, that it will accept input up to 1920 but will display it at 800. You should check with the supplier.

McHenryB

Admirable
I'm sure that if you looked around you could find something cheaper. (Although I may be wrong as I doubt there is a large demand for high-resolution monitors that small.) If you are good with electronics you could probably buy a fairly cheap tablet and convert it into a monitor.

TheBasementNerd

Reputable
May 26, 2015
Oh wait I only saw the line before stating that the resolution was 800, I didn't see it say max was 1920. Ok, cool, that could work! I just wanna see if I can find a way to verify it's real and useful first, don't wanna throw away 80 bucks if it doesn't work. Still want suggestions if any others are found though

TRENDING THREADS