Scroll really slow

Sofia_1993

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
Hello!
When I turnt my ASUS on this morning I realised that the scroll wasn't working properly anymore. It has a slow reaction about 3 or 4 seconds, and not even everytime. I haven't updated it recently, so I don't understand what's happened.
On the setting window I can't find advanced options for the touchpad. Can anyone help me?

Solution

Hello again Sofia_1993

I am not sure about any other reasons and I can't say what was installed or done on the computer. However, you can try Restoring Windows 10 to Three Days Earlier Date, i.e. when you believe the computer used to work well.

Cheers!! :)
Hello Sofia_1993

It looks like any Windows update(s) that was/were installed automatically caused the problem.

Can you please try right-clicking the Start button and going to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > View installed updates, and then uninstalling any updates that were installed yesterday and the day before?

If this doesn't help, you can Restore Windows 10 to Day Before Yesterday, i.e. when your PC worked fine.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Hello again Sofia_1993

I am not sure about any other reasons and I can't say what was installed or done on the computer. However, you can try Restoring Windows 10 to Three Days Earlier Date, i.e. when you believe the computer used to work well.

Solution