i did a system restore on my hp pavillion P2-1343w and afterwards when I turn it on it pretends to boot up but after t

jpreto

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
i did a system restore on my hp pavillion P2-1343w and afterwards when I turn it on it pretends to boot up but after tthe HP logo goes away I got nothing...

Solution
if you have a spare pc, download this and create a windows install usb or dvd (your choice): https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

change boot order on machine that won't boot to USB or DVD first, hdd second
boot from whatever you made
on the screen after languages choices, select repair this pc, NOT INSTALL

this will load advanced start up
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up repair

this will scan pc and hopefully figure out why it won't start - it will ask for logon details.

If it doesn't work, and it was a system restore you just ran, so no point doing that again... so your next option is boot dvd/usb again, select repair this pc and on next screen choose Reset this pc. You get two...

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you have a spare pc, download this and create a windows install usb or dvd (your choice): https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

change boot order on machine that won't boot to USB or DVD first, hdd second
boot from whatever you made
on the screen after languages choices, select repair this pc, NOT INSTALL

this will load advanced start up
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up repair

this will scan pc and hopefully figure out why it won't start - it will ask for logon details.

If it doesn't work, and it was a system restore you just ran, so no point doing that again... so your next option is boot dvd/usb again, select repair this pc and on next screen choose Reset this pc. You get two options, keep files and settings, or delete everything. either way you need to reinstall all your programs again. I would keep files/settings if I were you... either way, once you choose it restarts pc and reinstalls win 10

Solution